What the UT website offers
- a map-based interface
- the ability to view and record which track you have personally done, either at a high level (Baker) or low level of detail (Quail)
- a diary listing showing upcoming unusual track opportunities; this can be tailored to your own needs/wants
- the ability to search for rare track entries yourself (including the facility to record favourites)
- the ability to record and display which stations you have 'shacked' - both in map form and in listing form
- the ability to record and display which units you have travelled on, or simply just seen
So long as you have access to the internet, all of the above information can be viewed anywhere you are,
without having to carry around reams of paper.
Because of Covid restricted travel, all existing members will qualify
for a free automatic extension of their subscription.
Unfortunately, no new users can now be acepted.